My Guide Website?
From Florence: Pasta Cooking Class at San Gimignano Winery
Learn to cook authentic Italian cuisine from a local chef. Learn how to make homemade pasta and other simple and delicious Tuscan recipes including incredible sauces, meats and desserts using fresh ingredients.
- Follow the instruction of an Italian chef to prepare a great Tuscan pasta dish
- Discover the magic of the Italian cuisine of handmade pasta
- Enjoy what you’ve created during lunch or dinner paired with Tuscan wine and local products
DescriptionUpon arrival, you will be greeted by the staff in the welcome center then go for a short walking tour of the historic property. Then you will begin your unique pasta cooking class where you will learn how to make authentic Italian pasta with a seasoned professional in a relaxed and respectful environment. Here you learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal with great pleasure and fun creating unforgettable dishes in the kitchen. Then enjoy your handmade pasta and enjoy wine, locally sourced meats, fresh products of our vegetable garden and plenty of fresh bread with extra virgin olive oil. Discover the secrets of pasta making and enjoy Tuscan culture and cuisine.
IncludesTransportation from Florence and to the winery and return Unique pasta cooking course with 3 types of pizza preparation Lunch or dinner with 3 pasta dishes prepared together Wine tasting and wine pairing class
- • Confirmation will be received at the time of booking • This tour is not wheelchair accessible • Children must be accompanied by an adult • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women • Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run • There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- From August 6, 2021, it is mandatory to show a COVID-19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy
- Failure to present one means you will not be able to join the tour and will not receive a refund or a tour reschedule
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days before, proof of a COVID-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts