My Guide Website?
From Florence: PRIVATE Trip to Pisa, San Gimignano, & Siena3 Reviews
Spend a day exploring 3 of Tuscany's enchanting and best-preserved medieval towns on this private tour from Florence to Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena. Explore at your own pace with a personal driver.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites in a single day
- Learn about the area's history and culture from a private driver
- 9/10-hr Full-Day private tour of Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa
- Travel in a private luxury Car or minivan (up to 8 passengers)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address provided
DescriptionWhat To Expect • Stop At: Pisa, Tuscany. A comfortable one-hour drive will take you to Pisa. As soon as you arrive, you will pass by the historic suburbs and encounter Piazza dei Cavalieri, the original political center of medieval Pisa. It was later transformed by Cosimo I de’ Medici into the center for the Order of the Knights of Santo Stefano, created to defend the Tuscan and Mediterranean coasts from Turkish and pirate fleets. • Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa and its Piazza dei Miracoli have always been a fundamental part of a trip to Tuscany, and despite the presence of the many tourists, the place radiates a timeless, evocative and powerful beauty. Visitors from every corner of the world typically try to keep the leaning tower upright, with a little help from their camera’s perspective, to make for amusing photos! Duration: 1 hour • Stop At: Historic Center of San Gimignano, Tuscany. The beautiful stronghold of San Gimignano is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tuscany. San Gimignano is a treasure of medieval architecture, frozen in time in the year 1300. Above all, it is famous for its ancient towers, which still stand out from its skyline. Don't forget to stop by the famous Dondoli ice cream shop, winner of many awards for the best ice cream in the world. Duration: 1 hour • Stop At: Piazza della Cisterna, San Gimignano, Tuscany. Piazza della Cisterna dates back to 1287. It is located exactly in the center of the city, at a crossroads between the two main streets of the upper medieval village. While the city’s Piazza del Duomo served both as a religious and political center, Piazza della Cisterna was instead used as a local market and as a stage for social gatherings, parties and tournaments. • Stop At: Centro Storico di Siena. Siena is one of the most popular and visited places in Tuscany. It is known throughout Italy for its distinguished medieval architecture. Upon arrival, explore its rich history and art, through its notable local monuments such as the famous seashell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena, a great opportunity for you to taste local food or buy some gifts! Duration: 2 hours • Pass by: Cathedral square, Siena. The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is the main location of Catholic worship in Tuscany, and the diocese of Siena. The building is located in the square of the same name in the center of the city. Built in Italian Gothic style, it is one of the most significant and spectacular churches built in Italy. •Pass by: Piazza del Campo, Siena. Piazza del Campo (or simply, il Campo) is the main square of the city of Siena. Unique for its particular and original seashell shape, it is renowned all over the world for its beauty and architectural integrity, as well as for being the place where the Palio di Siena takes place twice a year.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence) Transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited cold mineral water Private transportation On-Board WiFi Panorama view photo stop
- •Departure is at 9:00am. •Pick-up time can be changed upon request •Infants must not sit on laps •In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver •A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp. •This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations. •You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. •Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts.