From Florence: Small-Group Half-Day Chianti Wine Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day wine tour of the Tuscan countryside and fall in love with the area's world-famous Chianti wine and breathtaking views.
- Taste local and handmade products from a local family-run winery
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Sample several types of wine including the Chianti Classico
DescriptionGet ready for a relaxing half-day tour to discover the Chianti Classico wine region in the comfort of an 8-seater minivan. After getting picked up in Florence, head to the heart of Tuscany and listen to stories and legends of the area’s medieval castles as you are greeted by olive groves, cypresses and vineyards upon arrival in Chianti. First, pay a visit to a local winery and live the dream with a glass of wine in one hand, bruschetta in the other and breathtaking views of the rolling hills in front of you. Take a tour of the wine cellars and learn the secrets of the ancient art of wine making and sample three different wines before boarding the van and heading to your second winery. Your next stop is a local small-scale family-run farm. Here, sample up to five more types of wine as well as balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil paired with snacks before making your way back to Florence in the evening.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by 8 seat minivan Local tour guide Visit to 2 wineries Up to 7 wine tastings Extra virgin olive oil tasting Snacks during the tasting Small group tour Food and drinks, unless specified Gratuities
- This activity is not suitable for those under the age of 18.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- This activity is suitable for all age groups (except minors) provided you have no walking issues.
- The tour requires a minimum of 4 people in order to run and is capped at a maximum of 8 passengers in order to guarantee a personalized experience.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability