My Guide Website?
From Rome: Florence Small-Group Trip7 Reviews
Get the most out of a 1-day visit to Florence with this full-day adventure for small groups of up to 6 people. Travel on the high-speed rail from Rome with roundtrip business class tickets, then see all Florence has to offer with an expert local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Whiz between Rome and Florence with roundtrip, high-speed, business class train tickets
- Explore Florence city center on a walking tour with a professional local guide
- Marvel at the art on a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Have your breath taken away by Michelangelo's David
- Enjoy an intimate experience in a small group of up to 6 people
DescriptionBegin your full-day Florence adventure at Termini Station in Rome. Meet the local partner’s coordinator and receive your business class tickets for the high-speed train to Florence. With these tickets, enjoy comfortable reclinable seats, free Wi-fi, a welcome drink and snack, and access to the Bistro Car. The high-speed rail is fast and efficient, and you’ll arrive in Florence in no time. Once in Florence, meet your local expert guide at Piazza della Signora. Marvel at this beautiful square, an open-air museum with notable statues. From here, go directly to the Uffizi Gallery, just a skip and a hop away. The Uffizi Gallery houses 45 rooms of artwork spanning 8,000 square meters of space. After entering the museum, enjoy a comprehensive tour in a group of no more than 6 people. See master works by some of the greatest Renaissance artists, such as Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo. Learn about the political and social power of the Medici family who once owned this art as their private collection. Take a lunch break after your Uffizi tour before rejoining your guide for a comprehensive walking tour through this beautiful city. See the Ponte Vecchio, il Porcellino, the famous Brunelleschi Dome, the Baptistry, and last but not least, enjoy exclusive access to admire the incredible David by Michelangelo. At the end of the day, hop back on the train to Rome.
IncludesRoundtrip high-speed train tickets between Florence and Rome Small-group trip to Florence Professional local expert guide
- Once train tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable and do not fall within the refund criteria of the cancellation policy. If you choose to change the time of your return ticket, you must contact the local partner's customer service team at least 2 hours before the end of the tour. This cost will be at your own expense.
- There is no guarantee that all travelers will sit together, especially for last-minute bookings.
- The group size of this trip is 6 people.
- Please bring your passport or ID card.
- Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.