My Guide Website?
From Rome: Uffizi Day Trip with Ticket and App Tour
Discover works by the most famous renaissance artists at Florence's Uffizi Gallery on a day trip from Rome. Use your app guide to admire the masterpieces of Botticelli, Michelangelo, and more.
- The most comfortable and easiest way to reach Florence from Rome
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery at your own pace with your multi-language Audio Tour and interactive 3D Map to better enjoy your amazing experience
- Admire works of art by Leonardo, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio and many others!
- Spend your free time by exploring Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance
DescriptionAn indipendent one-day trip from Rome to Florence! Depart in the morning from Roma Termini train station and in just 2 hours you will reach the city of Renaissance. Once arrived, your skip-the-line Ticket for the Uffizi Gallery will allow you to visit all the art treasures and of the most renowned Renaissance artists in a completely independent way, without stress and wasting time! Included in your ticket entrance, an interactive and easy to use App will guide you inside the Museum. Feel free to spend as much time as you wish! Strolling down the marvelous halls of the gallery, you will be overwhelmed by the unrivaled beauty of the Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto, the Spring and Birth of Venus by Botticelli, the Annunciation and the Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo, the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, the Bacchus by Caravaggio and many others. The rest of the day is at your leisure: you will have free time to explore the historic center of Florence, walk to the spectacular Piazza della Signoria, the iconic and picturesque Ponte Vecchio, and admire the beauty of the monumental complex of the Duomo, with the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the famous Brunelleschi's Dome. You can also enjoy some shopping, discovering unique art crafts in the numerous Florentine artisan shops, taste local products in one of the restaurants on the first floor of the Central Market or just sit at the table of a historic café in Piazza della Repubblica.
IncludesRound Trip Journey by High-Speed Train: Roma Termini/Florence Santa Maria Novella in “standard” class Train Ticket with seat reservation Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-line Entrance Ticket Multi-language Uffizi Museum Audio Tour with interactive 3D Map and Icons Caf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point and immediate ticket delivery service at the entrance from the Assistant Museum
- - Train departure from Roma Termini Train Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Uffizi Gallery entrance and visit: at 11:15am, at the Museum, door nr. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders.