My Guide Website?
Ride through Renaissance: 2-Hour Florence Bike Tour7 Reviews
A 2-hour bike tour of Florence with personal tour escort. See and photograph spectacular sights, such as the Santa Croce Church, Duomo, Piazza Signoria, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Tour the Renaissance city of Florence by bike
- Enjoy one of the largest pedestrianized areas in Europe
- Stop off at 20 of the top attractions in Florence
- Cycle over the River Arno and see the Ponte Vecchio
- Pause at the Duomo and Baptistery
DescriptionFocus on Florence – A photographic tour of Florence by bike Take a guided trip through the historical center of Florence to learn about this city of art and history and see and photograph some of its most compelling views on a 2-hour tour of more than 20 of its top attractions. Traveling by bicycle allows you to cover more of the city on this odyssey through Florence, visiting both well-known sites and hidden gems, and stopping at the best vantage points to take the perfect picture. The entire center of the city is a Unesco World Heritage Site and this eco-friendly tour departs from Piazza Santissima Annunziata, home of the National Archaeological Museum and Spedale degli Innocenti. Continue through aristocratic streets and stop at the Synagogue and the historic Flea Market. Pause for a photo in front of Santa Croce Church, a symbol of Florence, known for its stunning 14th-century frescoes. Leaving the Santa Croce district, you will pass the home of Michelangelo and cross over the Arno River via the famous Ponte Vecchio. Visit Porta San Niccolò, Pitti Palace, and the Santo Spirito Church, containing a crucifix carved by Michelangelo, before cycling back over the Arno to Piazza Signoria. Stop to catch your breath and snap a photo at the Neptune Fountain and the magnificent Medici Palazzo Vecchio. No trip to Florence is complete without seeing Piazza Repubblica and the extraordinary Duomo, the last stops of the 2-hour tour.
IncludesCity-bike rental Earphones Liability insurance Helmet and padlock
- Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of all tours Earphones and liability insurance are included