My Guide Website?
Siena: 3h Private City Walking Tour with Optional Cathedral376 Reviews
Discover the beauty, culture, and traditions of Siena. Visit some of the city’s most beautiful sites including the Piazza del Campo, Palazzo Pubblico, Basilica of San Domenico, and the Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Be transported back to the Middle Ages as you stroll through Siena
- Take photos at the city's most iconic and beautiful landmarks
- Enhance your experience with an optional visit of the Siena Cathedral
- See famous landmarks, like Piazza del Campo and Banchi de Sopra
- Visit Siena's UNESCO World Heritage Listed locations
DescriptionExplore Siena's rich history, culture, and traditions with a local guide. The tour is designed to show you Siena's most intriguing sites in a short period, with plenty of stops for photos along the way. Start the tour with a visit to some of the city’s most significant sites including the Piazza del Campo, Palazzo Publicco, Palazzo Tolomei, Palazzo Salimbeni, and the ancient Banchi di Sopra. Upon exploring, learn which buildings hold UNESCO World Heritage-listed status and why. Continue the tour to the Basilica of San Domenico, which is home to Saint Catherine's relics. Next, stop by the Sanctuary of St. Catherine of Siena, where she once lived with her family. Pass by the Baptistery and the Siena Cathedral (or the Duomo di Siena), and head inside for a closer look (if the optional guided tour option is booked). Inside, admire the array of works of art from some of Italy’s most important artists.
Includes3-hour private tour Guide
- Cathedral may not be visited in certain periods on Sunday morning
- Knees and shoulders must be covered to enter any of the churches
- Cathedral's ticket not included, to be paid onsite
- Contrada Museum donation for entrance starts from 5 euros per person
- The tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately