My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Montalcino Dinner at San Gimignano Winery1 Reviews
Experience exquisite views of the Tuscan countryside as you enjoy a delicious 4-course Tuscan dinner. Dine on regional dishes prepared and taste Tuscan wines paired perfectly with your dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample at least eleven spectacular wines, a selection of local cheeses and traditional foods and recipes of Tuscany
- Enjoy the company of a charismatic guide and knowledgeable cellar staff who will educate and amuse you with local winemaking facts and stories
- Walk among the gorgeous vineyards where the world-famous Brunello di Montalcino was first created
DescriptionUpon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. Encompassing the culinary favorites of Tuscan cooking, we offer a special dining experience that features quality dishes paired with selected Tuscan wines. During the winter months, guests will be welcomed into a private room, indoor setting with a fireplace to enjoy our reserve wines served with cold meats, artisan cheeses, and our signature bruschetta drizzled with cold-pressed olive oil and encompassing all of the natural aromas and flavors of nature. In spring and summer, enjoy lunch accompanied by our distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views. You’ll be served with appetizers Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack paired with wine, then go to the first course of Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita, roast meat with roast potatoes as the second course. No dinner is complete without dessert, you’ll be served with the Cantuccini with a dessert wine. Throughout the dinner, you’ll also taste various types of vintage wine from the library reserve.
Includes4-Course Tuscan Traditional Dinner Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund