Buongiorno Florence: Morning Walking Tour4 Reviews
Spend a morning in Florence experiencing the city's rich history firsthand. Visit the must-see main attractions and discover more hidden spots with the help of a licensed, English-speaking guide.
- Discover the city with a charismatic expert guide
- Immerse yourself in history and learn about Florence's ancient, medieval, and Renaissance past
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio and its gold jewelry stores
- Find out where the extraordinary depth of Florence's last flood is marked
- See all the most important sights in Florence's historic city center
DescriptionStarting from Piazza della Repubblica, journey through centuries of Renaissance history as you traverse Florence's historic city centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop and admire extraordinary architecture, sculptures, coats of arms, and towers along the way. Check out the mysterious church of Orsanmichele, famed in Florence for its breathtaking statues and frescoes. Escape the city bustle along the quiet and cozy Borgo Santi Apostoli, which takes its name from the Romanesque-style church that overlooks the square. Pass Florence's most beloved fashion street before visiting the church of Santa Trinita, and then walk past the three beautiful arches of the neighboring Santa Trinita Bridge as you continue on to one of Florence's greatest wonders: the Ponte Vecchio Bridge. Admire the work of countless goldsmiths who have set up a shop above the Arno river, and take in views of the hills of Fiesole and Piazzale Michelangelo. Stroll through Piazza della Signoria and see the Fountain of Neptune as well as dozens of other Renaissance statues and replicas. Finish your morning tour with a bang and stop at the Duomo. Learn about the history of the Florence Cathedral and Brunelleschi's masterpiece, the dome that continues to stand as the largest masonry dome in the world.
IncludesAn expert licensed tour guide Headsets to hear your guide more easily
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour
- Knees and shoulders must be covered to enter churches (a shawl or scarf is fine)
- On Sundays and religious holidays, churches will be closed for service and will be covered externally only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability