My Guide Website?
Exclusive Private Balloon Tour for 2 in Tuscany3 Reviews
Surprise your loved one, or celebrate a special occasion, with a private balloon flight in Tuscany. Fly over rolling hills, studded with cypress trees and vineyards on an exclusive tour, with complimentary champagne and breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Float over the valleys and rolling hills of Tuscany in a private hot air balloon
- Glide with the wind as your hot air balloon decides the direction of your tour
- Celebrate a special occasion or surprise a loved one with an exclusive balloon ride for 2
- See stunning vistas of hilltop castles and vineyards
- Celebrate your landing with a glass of sparkling champagne
- Enjoy a breakfast of local produce
DescriptionExperience the magical feeling of flying high above the cypress-studded hills and vineyards of Tuscany on a 1-hour private hot air balloon flight with just the love of your life or special friend. The exclusive adventure begins as soon as you arrive at the take-off field, which is dependent on weather conditions, and will be provided to you the day before your flight. Watch as the balloons are inflated and prepared before your eyes. Once the pilots have done their final checks and given you a briefing about flight safety, climb into the balloon basket - exlusive to you - and begin your float to altitudes of up to 2,000 feet (6,000 meters). Glide over valleys, vineyards, lakes and castles, enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of the rolling scenery below. Each flight offers a different experience, as the balloons are directed by the breeze. Upon landing, enjoy a glass of sparkling champagne before the transfer shuttle back to your take-off site.
Includes1-hour hot air balloon flight Glass of champagne as a tradition of ballooning Ground assistance Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the IACO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Breakfast of local produce Shuttle return to take-off point
- Please note: all passengers are insured by Anadolu Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Termed as a VIP model, the balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria
- Children between 0-6 are not permitted to fly for security reasons
- Balloon Team Italia reserve the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security
- If your flight is canceled on the day (because of weather conditions), a full refund will be given. Alternatively, your booking will be transferred to the following day, (based on availability). The choice is yours