Florence: 5.5-Hour Italian Food Market & Cooking Experience55 Reviews
Learn how to shop and cook Tuscan style on this 5.5-hour tour in Florence. Visit the central food market with your expert food guide to collect fresh produce and sample the local food and wines. Then learn how to cook yourself a wonderful Tuscan meal.
- Learn to cook a Tuscan feast during this cooking class in Florence
- Visit the central market and learn how to shop Italian style
- Use the products you buy from the market to create a delicious Tuscan feast
- Once you have created your amazing meal, sit down with a glass of Chianti and taste your own creation
- Receive your own Graduation Certificate from the Food & Wine Academy of Florence
DescriptionEnjoy this lovely and relaxed day with local famous chefs, and learn the art of the 2 things Italians do best — cooking and shopping. The day begins with a trip to the local market to gather the ingredients for the Tuscan feast you will learn to prepare. With your chefs as your guides you will meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens. Under their expert guidance you will taste the local food and wines, and learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients. After this very enjoyable experience you will make you way to the charming home-style professional kitchen where you will learn to create an amazing Tuscan meal. You will learn how to prepare fresh Tuscan-style bruschetta, fresh home-made pasta, and a seasonal main course, all accompanied with a selection of Chianti wines. Be sure to pay attention to your guides as after you have finished cooking you can enjoy eating the meal you have just created.
IncludesMarket tour Tastings Cooking class Lunch with wine Graduation Certificate Hotel pickup and drop-off
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability