My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia Gallery & Duomo Guided Tour1 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the artistic treasures of the Academia Gallery and Florence Duomo on this guided tour. Learn the secrets and history behind the creations of Michaelangelo, Paolo Uccello, and many more.
- Gaze upon Michelangelo´s iconic masterpieces including the statue of David
- Discover one of the most beautiful and largest cathedrals in the world
- Enjoy monolingual tours in an intimate small group
- Skip the long lines and enjoy your visit
- Experience artistic treasures and their history
DescriptionExperience total immersion in the artistic treasure box of Italy on this guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and Florence Duomo. Discover the infamous artworks of Michelangelo including the David, I Prigioni, San Matteo, and the Palestrina Pietà. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum. Then embark on a journey of discovery in the Florence Duomo. Once inside the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral with its inestimable artistic wonders, you will be immediately struck by the elegance of the spaces of the three naves. Led by your guide, enjoy the beauty of the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli, the complex of the precious stained-glass windows worked by Donatello, Ghiberti, and Andrea del Castagno, and the singular and mysterious clock by Paolo Uccello. Walk on a marvelous carpet of polychrome marble. Then, looking up, the immense precious interior of the Dome entirely frescoed by Vasari will appear, the biggest fresco in the world. The Brunelleschi's famous Dome is the largest ever built in masonry and the incomparable icon of Renaissance architecture. On the Piazza del Duomo, next to the Cathedral, you will have the chance to visit the precious Museo della Misericordia and take advantage of the amazing view from the 4th floor, overlooking Cathedral Square and its monuments. Capture the memories with beautiful pictures.
IncludesCaf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the meeting point Local professional guide Accademia skip-the-line entrance ticket Florence Duomo direct and dedicated access Earphones Free of charge ticket to access the Misericordia Museum
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Appropriate clothing is mandatory to visit places of worship. Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing. It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€64.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today