My Guide Website?
Florence: Chianti Villages, San Gimignano & Wine Roads33 Reviews
Get a taste of Chianti; visit one of the world’s most enchanting areas with rolling hills, stunning scenery, quaint villages and vineyards. This comfortable minivan tour includes a stop in medieval San Gimignano and a delicious light lunch.
- Enjoy a small group tour discovering the Chianti region
- Take free time to explore San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Try local wine and take a tour of the cellars at a wine estate
- Stop for a light lunch at a family run farm in San Gimignano
DescriptionJourney into the heart of the Chianti region along the famous Chiantigiana Road and through a classic Tuscan landscape characterized by gently rolling hills, vineyards, silver olive groves and dotted with quaint villages. Near Greve in Chianti, enjoy a tour of a local winery with wine tasting. Here you have the opportunity to taste and buy organic extra virgin olive oil. En route, stops to get to know the area including the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, famous for its 13 medieval towers which dominate the skyline. At the end of the visit to San Gimignano, enjoy a traditional Italian light lunch with a wine tasting, either in a wine estate or a typical restaurant producing organic wine. Throughout the day, you will travel in a comfortable car or minivan with an English-speaking driver.
IncludesAir-conditioned car or 7-8 seater minivan Expert English-speaking driver Visit to a wine estate producing Chianti Tour of wine cellar Wine tastings Light lunch in San Gimignano All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- When booking, please indicate if you have any special dietary needs
- The program may change, depending on weather conditions