My Guide Website?
Florence: Dome Skip-the-Line Guided Tour794 Reviews
Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Brunelleschi’s Dome in Florence with a local guide. Climb the 463 steps up to the top of the Cupola for panoramic views of Florence.
- Skip the lines at the Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to reach the top of the Dome
- Admire impressive views of Florence from high above
DescriptionClimb to the top of Florence’s Dome with your expert local guide. Skip the lines waiting to enter and enjoy an exclusive 1.2-hour guided tour. Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence.
IncludesGuided tour of the Dome Skip-the-line ticket Headsets
- Visitors will need to climb 463 steps
- No elevators are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to change due to extraordinary events and depend on the Opera del Duomo schedule
- The tour could be canceled due to rain
- If a tour is conducted in 2 languages the duration will be 1 hour 45 minutes
- A dress code is in place. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements