My Guide Website?
Florence: Duomo Complex Private Tour without Climbing4 Reviews
Explore the entirety of Florence's Duomo Complex on a private guided tour without any climbing. Enter the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo and the Florence Baptistery.
- Explore the entire complex of the Duomo including the museum, the Baptistery, and the Crypts
- Without Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower climbs, this tour will be much more interesting and less strenuous.
- Skip the lines with a priority entrance pass
DescriptionCome and explore the entire complex of the Dome of Florence on a private guided tour. Learn the history of the Dome and Duomo Complex, visiting the Opera del Duomo Museum, Baptistery and the Crypt of Santa Reparata. Without Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower climbs, this tour will be much more interesting and less strenuous. Through this private tour, you will be able to admire the Opera del Duomo Museum, which inside it contains the original doors of the Baptistery (including the door of paradise/golden door), the original statues of the Cathedral and the Bell Tower, such as Michelangelo's Pietà and Donatello's Maddalena. After the visit to the museum, you will visit the Baptistery of San Giovanni, one of the oldest buildings in Florence that still exists. Consecrated in 1059, it was dedicated to San Giovanni Battista, patron saint of Florence. Many Florentines were baptized there, including Dante Alighieri, the most famous Italian poet and father of the Italian language. The dome and apse of the Baptistery are decorated with splendid religious mosaics with a golden background. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit on your own the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Cathedral, skipping the long lines.
IncludesPriority entrance pass for the complex, without the climb to the Dome and Giotto's bell tower Private tour of the Museum & Baptistery Reservation fees for the complex Radio headsets from groups of 3 people or more Priority entrance for the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Cathedral
- Please note that the cathedral has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if your shoulders and knees are not covered
- After the tour of the Dome, you will have to exit the cathedral. If you would like to revisit the cathedral after the tour, you will need to join the normal line. The entrance is free of charge
- It may be necessary to pass through the security check
- After the tour, please return your headset to the guide