My Guide Website?
Florence: Evening Walking Tour & All-You-Can-Eat Aperitivo14 Reviews
Join an original and fun tour of Florence at night for young, budget-minded travelers to meet new friends while discovering the city with a local team, and enjoy an Italian aperitivo with an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Experience the city at night
- Try aperitivo time with drinks and an all-you-can-eat buffet
- Mingle with the locals
- Learn about the Italian life style
DescriptionMeet your guide for an orientation walk around the city of Florence. Explore and discover the art and architecture created by Renaissance masters, and hear stories about the Medici family. Pass the Duomo, the Palazzo Vecchio, the Repubblica square, the Uffizi and the Ponte Vecchio. Your walking tour will conclude on one of the busiest streets of Florence, known for its nightlife. Head to a bar with one of the best-rated aperitivos in town. Try the Italian life style, sit down, socialize with the rest of the group, enjoy your drink and then eat and eat as much as you can from the buffet of tasty Italian food. To many Italians, this gathering is the cherry on top of the day, as friends and family gather in bars eating, drinking and sharing stories and laughs into the night.
IncludesLocal & informative tour leader Orientation walk of the city centre Local info about the city and products Aperitivo All-you-can-eat buffet Extra drinks (available for purchase) Gratuities (optional) Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now