My Guide Website?
Florence: Fashion Private Tour with Museum Visits3 Reviews
Italian fashion originates in Florence since Roman times and continues being famous by cloth merchants of the Middle Ages. This tour is an excellent opportunity to have the appointment with history of fashion 'Made in Italy'.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Learn everything about Florentine fashion
- The tour will start from the Ferragamo Museum
- Then we will visit the Gucci Archetypes, the only Gucci Museum in the world
DescriptionThe first fashion show in Italy took place in Florence, Villa Torrigiani, 12 February 1951 and the second in the Sala Bianca of Palazzo Pitti. The tour will start from the Ferragamo Museum. They documented the entirety of Salvatore Ferragamo activities, since his return from the US to Italy in 1927 until his death and hear plenty interesting stories about this fashion house. Admiring the luxury street of fashion boutiques, we will reach next fashion museum in Florence. The Gucci Museum, housed in a fourteenth-century building in Piazza della Signoria, in the heart of Florence, a completely renovated building inside the Court of Mercatanzia After the Museum we will take you in the Gucci Garden, the only particular store in Italy.
IncludesEntrance tickets Multilingual private guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine.