Florence Food Walking Tour29 Reviews
Get a taste of Florence as you never have before on this guided culinary walking tour! Enjoy tastings of plenty of different traditional Italian coffee, cheeses, meat and wines as you walk through the heart of this charming and historic city!
- Explore the tastes and flavors of Florence on this food walking tour
- Enjoy tastings of fine Italian coffee, cheeses, meat and wines
- Stop at an authentic Enoteca
- End your tour with some fresh and delicious Italian ice cream
- Choose between a shared or private experience
DescriptionJoin this tour for a culinary journey through the heart of this historic city. Your tour begins when you meet your local expert guide in the center of Florence. The first stop will be in a typical Italian Bar where you will taste 2 different types of coffee and also learn about the Italian roasting process. At the second stop you will get the chance to try a panino tartufato in a historical delicatessen founded in 1885, recognized across the city for its gastronomic specialties and truffles that still remain a Florentine tradition. During the tour your guide will talk about the history of the most important squares in Florence, where in the past the Florentines would buy their food. The guide will also mention some local typical dishes. Next, visit a local “Enoteca” where you will taste two more top-quality Tuscan wines, Italian cheeses, and two very special local cold cuts. Learn about the origins of each of these regional delicacies. The last stop will be at one of Florence's best gelato shops, where you will taste deliciously fresh and natural Italian ice cream.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Food and wine tastings
- Please provide details of any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) while booking. If there are any changes to these, please let the local supplier know at least 24 hours before your tour so that they can try to accommodate your request.
- Minors under 18 years old must be always accompanied by an adult and may not consume alcohol on this tour
- Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable closed toed shoes.
- The market is only open during the day, so if you wish to see the market, please book the morning tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY