My Guide Website?
Florence: Opera del Duomo Ticket w/ City & Baptistery Audios37 Reviews
Enjoy a visit to the Opera del Duomo Museum with an e-ticket. Discover fascinating Florence must-sees, including the Baptistery, through immersive audio guides you can access on your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with an e-ticket for the New Opera del Duomo Museum
- Download the app and access insightful Florence audio guides on your smartphone
- Watch history come alive as you explore the Baptistery through immersive audio
- Browse through the original artworks created for the cathedral in the museum
- Marvel at the Column of San Zanobi and the Madonna with Glass Eyes
DescriptionExperience the New Opera del Duomo Museum at your own pace with a skip-the-line e-ticket and audio tour, and the city of Florence and the Baptistery with fascinating self-guided audio tours on your phone. Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, through its most iconic and historic sites. Put on your headphones and explore the New Opera del Duomo museum, savoring arts like The Column of San Zanobi, the Madonna with Glass Eyes, and St. Catherine of Alexandria, as well as the Altar, the Ceiling, and the Old Testament in the astonishing Baptistery through the power of storytelling, and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the past. It is also your chance to discover the timeless elegance of Florence with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the unique beauty and historical significance of one of Florence's most iconic landmarks - the New Opera del Duomo Museum, as well as the city's vibrant cultural scene, and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
IncludesAdult entry ticket for the New Opera del Duomo Museum Skip-the-line service Self-guided audio tour for the New Opera del Duomo Museum, the Baptistery, and the Florence City on your phone (Android & iOS) An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Keep in mind that the Baptistery is currently undergoing restoration Bookings are made per device, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required to access the audio guide. It is not compatible with Windows phones You must have 200 to 300MB of available space on your phone The Florence city guide is wheelchair accessible, but some points of interest might not be easily reachable