Florence: Orsanmichele Church Tower Tour
Climb the tower inside Church Orsanmichele and see Florence as you have never seen it before. Marvel at the 360-degree views over the city. Learn about the unique architecture and artworks by renaissance masters inside this fascinating church.
- Discover the history of Orsanmichele Church
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views over Florence
- See original sculptures by Donatello and Ghiberti
DescriptionVisit the awesome Church Orsanmichele, also known as the Church of the Florentine Guilds. Marvel at its odd shape and surprising architectural features and tabernacles. Learn about its history as an old granary which was transformed into an outstanding church and discover where the remains of the granary lies. Climb up many steps inside the church until you reach the marvelous windows from which an expert guide will point out the main palaces and churches of the city. Get close to original statues by renaissance masters such as Donatello, Brunelleschi, Ghiberti and Leonardo Da Vinci's teacher, the eminent sculptor Andrea del Verrocchio. Cross an inner bridge that leads you from the church to the Palace of the Wool Guild and Dante's Society.
IncludesOfficial guide Skip-the-line access to the monument Pickup and drop off
- You will need a moderate level of fitness to participate in this tour as there are many steps to reach the top of the tower
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Please respect the church code by keeping your arms covered to the elbow and legs covered to the knee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability