My Guide Website?
Florence: Private Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home
Enjoy a fresh pasta cooking class in a local's home with a certified home cook. Learn how to create local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruits of your labor accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade for three authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Taste everything you have prepared with a selection of red and white local wines.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of three local pasta dishes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- The address will be shared after the booking, for any further info please use the contact details provided in the confirmation voucher
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon but the local provider can be flexible based on your travel requirements if provided in advance
- Local provider can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.)