Florence: Private Tour w/ Skip-the-Line Uffizi Ticket
Dive into one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Visit Piazza del Duomo with the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Walk to Piazza della Signoria, see the statues of Loggia dei Lanzi, admire Ponte Vecchio and skip the lines at the Uffizi Gallery.
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Florence to get a quick but accurate overview of the most important attractions in the old town
- Visit the famous Piazza del Duomo, facing the beautiful Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Follow the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli to reach Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence
- Explore the 14th century Loggia dei Lanzi, with its world-renowned statues such as Benvenuto Cellini’s 'Perseus'
- Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to the amazing Uffizi Gallery
DescriptionThis guided walk starts with Piazza del Duomo, facing the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore begun by Arnolfo di Cambio in 1296 but only in 1436 was it crowned with the masterpiece of Filippo Brunelleschi. Beside the façade stands another giant, Giotto’s Campanile (bell tower) and opposite the façade of the Duomo is the more ancient Baptistery of St John, with its famous bronze doors by Ghiberti and Andrea Pisano. Following the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli you'll reach Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence. Here rises the late 13th century Palazzo della Signoria or Palazzo Vecchio and, flanking the piazza, is the 14th century Loggia dei Lanzi, in which there are such world-renowned statues as Benvenuto Cellini’s Perseus and the Rape of the Sabines by Giambologna. You'll then walk your way to the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio, where the first part of this tour ends. After lunch, have the chance to visit - with an audio guide - the famous Galleria degli Uffizi, without even having to line for it. As you might know, Uffizi hosts one of the most rich, interesting and important art collections in the whole world (like the works of Da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo and Caravaggio etc). Therefore, coming to Florence and not visiting the gallery is a real shame. Prepare to take amazing pictures of the statues, the squares, the typical streets of the old town and the picturesque Ponte Vecchio, the most famous and ancient bridge of Florence.
IncludesPrivate tour of Florence led by an expert guide Skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Audio guide inside the Uffizi Gallery Lunch and drinks
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, except from the Uffizi Gallery
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY