My Guide Website?
Florence: San Lorenzo Food Market & Wine Tasting Tour
Sip and savour at the historic San Lorenze market
- Private vip wine tasting and food paring
- Devour Florence’s most famous panino
- Indulge in fresh, warm Cantucci straight from the oven.
- Taste your way through the San Lorenzo Market
DescriptionTaste your way through the San Lorenzo Market on a walking tour in Florence. San Lorenzo Market is home to all manner of Tuscan delicacies and delights. Sample artisanal cheeses, cured meats, local olive oil, savory panini, and so much more. After touring the market, continue on to a private wine tasting and food pairing at one of the most historic wine shops in the city. Try gorgeous Tuscan wines, and learn which varieties match best with different foods. Throughout your Florence walking tour, learn the history of the Medici family in what was once their neighborhood and indulge in real gelato, while learning how to spot the fakes.
IncludesFood tasting VIP wine tasting Walking tour
- • You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain • This tour operates rain or shine • Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€69.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today