My Guide Website?
Florence: Semi-Private David and Accademia Gallery Tour21 Reviews
Discover one of the most important museums of Florence with an experienced local guide. Once inside you will tour the exhibit chronologically, on a journey which includes Michelangelo's David.
- Discover Michelangelo's David
- Visit the museum of musical instruments
- Skip the lines to enter the museum
DescriptionDiscover the second-most-visited museum in Florence with an expert tour guide. Throughout the duration of an hour your guide will take you through this famous museum, including the discovery of Michelangelo's David. Beginning from the office you will walk along with your guide along the route towards the entrance of the gallery. Once there you'll enter through the priority entrance, without waiting in the long queues. Once inside you will retrace one of the venues with the highest number of sculptures by Michelangelo in the world. You'll encounter a museum of musical instruments, as well as the Sala dei Prigioni, which contains sculptures designed for Pope Julius II. Alongside your guide you will enter from the priority entrance to the museum, and will also enjoy a journey into the life of the genius of Michelangelo Buonarroti to discover Renaissance sculptures. At the end of the path with your guide, you will be able to stay inside the museum to further appreciate the works and sculptures.
IncludesFast-track entrance tickets Reservation fees Professional tour guide Radio headsets to hear the guide clearly
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Please be prepared to wait in the security line during the busier days
- Following the tour you will be required to return your headset to the guide
- Following the tour you can explore the gallery freely
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€51.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today