My Guide Website?
Florence: Skip-The-Line Uffizi Gallery Timed Entrance Ticket15784 Reviews
Enjoy priority entry to Italy’s greatest art treasures with a reserved entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Giotto, and spend as much time as you like gazing at Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus.”
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry, and stay as long as you like
- See Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' and discover a typical example of Renaissance Neoplatonism
- Discover masterpieces by Michelangelo and other masters of Italian Renaissance
DescriptionDiscover masterpieces of art at one of Italy's (and the world’s) greatest art museums, and enjoy skip-the-line entrance at the world-famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Marvel at Italian Renaissance art by some of the greatest artists of all times. See paintings by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others. Go to the gallery’s most renowned room to see the stunning collection by Botticelli. Admire his “Primavera” and “The Birth of Venus,” and reflect upon his representation of the birth of the goddess as she emerges from the sea foam. Escape the hassle and hurry of organized group tours, and explore at your own pace. You are free to stay inside the museum for as long as you like. To see more stunning art, add skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens to your tour by selecting the option. After visiting the Uffizi, visit the palace and gardens in any order within the next 5 days.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket for the Uffizi Gallery Audio guide (if added as an add-on before checkout) Standard entry to the Museum Opificio Delle Pietre Dure Standard entry to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence 10% discount at the Hard Rock Shop in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica) excluding limited edition and charity items 10% discount at the Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica) on the à la carte menu excluding alcohol
- The date and time slot you choose is binding once booked Teachers, scholars, and university students can enter the museum for free on school trips Children under 18 years old need to show a passport or ID card Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by adults You must show proof of eligibility for free entry when picking up your tickets All visitors must leave umbrellas, large bags, and backpacks in the cloakroom located near the museum entrance. The use of the cloakroom is free One of the rooms of the Uffizi Gallery, 'The Tribune of the Uffizi Gallery' will be closed to the public from Tuesday 16th January until Sunday 21st January, for museum activities There may be lines to collect your ticket