My Guide Website?
Florence: Statue of David Evening Tour169 Reviews
Enter the Accademia Museum after closing time and see Michelangelo's David without the crowds. Throughout your evening experience, explore the facility with an English-speaking guide who will be on hand to fill you in on art history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy after-hours access to the Accademia Gallery
- Learn in-depth history from an English-speaking expert
- See the Statue of David without all the crowds
DescriptionIf you're looking for things to do at night in Florence, this is the tour for you. Arriving after the crowds have departed for the day, you'll be able to see the masterworks of the Italian Renaissance with the time and space to truly appreciate them. Your English-speaking expert guide will accompany you through the facility to explain the significance of these master works. Admire Michelangelo's David up close and see for yourself why this sculpture is considered a masterpiece. Going down the halls of the Accademia, you'll also see some of the most celebrated works of Italian art. Keep an eye out for the sculptures in the Gipsoteca Bartolini and the Museum of Musical Instruments. Throughout this evening tour, take your time and explore the museum's collections at your own pace.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine.