My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Gallery & Florence City Walking Tour
Join a combined tour of Florence’s must-see attractions. Follow a guided tour to the world-famous museum, Uffizi Gallery in which the world’s finest collection of Renaissance paintings are stored as well as a walking tour of the city.
- View the famous “Madonna di Ognissanti” by Giotto and the “Battle of San Romano” by Paolo Uccello
- See Florence's most famous attractions
- Peruse house paintings ranging from the 13th century to the 18th century
- Walk to the stunning Piazza with the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
DescriptionStart with a two-hour guided tour to the Uffizi. Your guide will begin with a little history of the Uffizi Gallery and then proceed to explain how it came to be a gallery. See and learn about the paintings of the Birth of Venus by Botticelli, the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci, and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo. Listen to your guide and be fascinated by the secrets, legends, and interesting bits of information behind the many paintings being displayed in this gallery. The guide will also answer any questions that you may have. Later in the afternoon, meet your guide in front of the Hard Rock Cafe to start the walking tour. Receive an insight into the history of this Renaissance city and how this incredible cultural movement of the Renaissance transformed not only Florence but eventually the rest of Europe. The guide will start with Piazza Della Republica, the main square of Florence, before walking you straight to the Piazza Della Duomo. Walk past the old buildings and some of the historical landmarks of Florence to Palazzo Vecchio, where you will see the sculpture of David by Michelangelo. Then, stop at Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace of Florence's largest architectural monuments of Filippo Brunelleschi. Finally, the guide will talk you through the artists, architects, thinkers, and political figures who led to the Renaissance, before your last stop to La Strega Nocciola for a delicious gelato.
IncludesEntrance fees and reservations to Uffizi Gallery guided tour Official certified guide Radio system Free gelato or a bottle of water 2-hour walking tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees to attractions not mentioned Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed
- The tour operator guarantees 'skip-the-line' tours even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management
- Combi Uffizi tour and walking tour in English: Uffizi tour from 10:00 AM-12:30 PM with walking tour at 3:00 PM, or Uffizi tour from 1:00 PM-2:30 PM with walking tour at 5:00 PM.
- The walking tour at 10:00 AM in English/Spanish/Italian/French/German is combined with the Uffizi tour at 4:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now