My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour & Skip-the-Line Ticket362 Reviews
Skip the line to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and explore some of Italy’s greatest artistic treasures with an expert guide. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long ticket lines to get fast-track entry to the Uffizi Gallery
- Explore masterpieces of the Renaissance with an expert guide
- View art treasures by Michelangelo, Giotto, Da Vinci, and more
- See Botticelli's famous 'Birth of Venus' and 'Primavera'
- Wander the galleries of Giorgio Vasari's handsome 16th-century building
DescriptionExplore one of the world’s greatest art galleries with this skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence. The ticket gets you express entry to the impressive gallery, located inside the handsome 16th-century building designed by Giorgio Vasari, just a few feet from the banks of the River Arno. After entering the museum, your expert guide will show you some of the world's most renowned works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and more. See Botticelli's famous masterpieces 'Primavera' and the 'Birth of Venus.' The latter painting is the icon of the museum, representing the allegory of the birth of Venus as the goddess emerged from the sea. It symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, and is a masterful expression of the Renaissance Neo-Platonic aesthetics you will discover on this exclusive tour. Explore the Uffizi Gallery with skip-the-line access and see some of the Italian masters' most notable works with your guide!
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point Skip-the-ticket-line entry ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Small-group guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery From April to October monolingual Guided Visits Free entry to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence Headphones Italian Language monolingual Guided Visit available during Christmas period
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- The local guide service can be provided in 2 languages
- Italian & French guided visits are confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants
- It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the visit, nor to have a refund or reschedule the guided visit