My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Gallery Tickets with Optional Audio Guide466 Reviews
Skip the lines at the Uffizi Gallery with these entry tickets and explore one of the world's most celebrated art collections with works by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Leonardo, and others.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Avoid queuing to Florence's world-famous Uffizi Gallery
- Tour the gallery's masterpieces with an audio guide recorded by an expert art historian
- See Botticelli's Birth of Venus, as well as other renowned works by Italian greats
DescriptionAvoid the queues into Florence's renowned Uffizi Gallery and enjoy the museum exploring around one of the world's most celebrated collections of art. The handsome, 16th-century building, just a stone's throw from the banks of the River Arno, boasts some of Italy's most recognisable masterpieces. Originally designed by Giorgio Vasari, the gallery initially served as the offices for the Florentine magistrates, hence the name Uffizi, meaning “offices” in Italian. It now home to works by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many more. Amongst the highlights are Botticelli's famous Primavera and Birth of Venus. The latter, depicting the goddess of love's emergence from the sea, is a national treasure and the museum's icon – a crowning example of the Renaissance's masterful expression of beauty and spiritual purity.
IncludesUffizi skip-the-line tickets Tour staff assistance Audio guide (if option selected) Entry to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence Entry to the Opificio delle Pietre Dure
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes • If option selected: To receive your audio guide, you must present your EU Identity Card or passport as a deposit. Failure to return the audio guide will require a fee of EUR 250 per unit
- During periods of high traffic, admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons for which access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reason any possible delay is not the local partner's responsibility
- Latecomers will be unable to enter with the timed-entry ticket and they will be unable to refund or reschedule their entry