Florence: Uffizi Museum Fast-Track Ticket139 Reviews
Book your skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi and save time without waiting for hours. See the most famous Venus in art history, one of the most enigmatic paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, or the only wooden masterpiece by Michelangelo.
- Save time and skip the ticket-buyers line and the ticket-pickup line
- See masterpieces by the Italian masters such as Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, Titian, or Caravaggio
- Marvel at famous statues in one of Europe's oldest Museums
DescriptionAvoid the long lines and enter the Uffizi gallery quickly with a fast track ticket. Meet a staff member of the local partner in front of the entrance, under the Statue of Dante Alighieri along the Loggiato, to receive your ticket and go through the mandatory security line and you’re in. Enjoy the convenience of skipping both the ticket-buyers line and the ticket-pickup line. Then, explore one of Europe’s oldest museums. Take a journey through the history of art from the Middle Ages through the Italian Renaissance. Marvel at masterpieces such as Botticelli’s “Birth of Venice,” Caravaggio's 'Medusa' and the only painting made on wood by Michelangelo. The Gallery boasts an invaluable collection of ancient statues and busts from the Medici family, which adorns the corridors and consists of ancient Roman copies of lost Greek sculptures.
IncludesFast-track ticket Assistance to enter the museum
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please note, all visitors to the museum must go through the security check; at the busiest times, the line for the check takes approximately 30-45 minutes
- Please note that the museum has reduced pricing for EU citizens between 18 and 26, however, these prices are not available for Fast-Track Tickets like the one sold on this page
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY