My Guide Website?
From Florence: Grand Tuscan Vintage Fiat 500 Tour11 Reviews
Discover the picturesque Chianti landscape in an original vintage Italian car — the legendary Fiat 500 — with a private driver. Enjoy an included lunch and tastings of wine and olive oil.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor lunch in a family-run Chianti farm and taste their olive oil and wines
- See the farm's ancient cellars and learn about wine and olive oil production
- Admire the views of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo and San Miniato Abbey
- Explore countryside roads in the Chianti Classico region with a private driver
- Experience the scenic landscape in a fully equipped vintage Fiat 500
DescriptionExperience the Tuscan countryside on a tour from Florence in a vintage Fiat 500. Focus on the scenic views, not the road, with the services of a private driver. Visit a family-run farm and Chianti vineyard, and savor an included Tuscan lunch with wine and olive oil tastings. Meet your driver at the meeting point in the center of Florence, then head out through the walls of the city and drive toward the panoramic Piazzale Michelangelo. There, admire a unique view of Florence and the picturesque church of San Miniato. Continue on a scenic ride to a local family-run farm. On the return trip to Florence, stop at a local family-run Chianti vineyard to see where their wine is made and stored, and have a look at their personal stash of olive oil. Then, have the chance to taste both the wines and olive oils before feasting on a Tuscan lunch. You can also buy wine and olive oils from the vineyard, with shipping options available. After your time at the vineyard, return to Florence.
IncludesFully equipped vintage Fiat 500 Private driver Tuscan multi-course lunch Wine tasting Olive oil tasting
- The local partner reserves the right to substitute any part or all of the tour with an activity of equal or greater value
- There is 1 driver per car