My Guide Website?
From Florence: Guided Wine Tour in Siena and Chianti1 Reviews
Depart from Florence with your private driver at the wheel and head through the Chianti countryside. Sample locally made wines in medieval hilltop towns including Siena, and discover what makes Chianti wines so special.
- Discover the world of Tuscan wines on a Chianti wine tour
- Enjoy a customized experience visiting the wineries that best suit your taste
- Visit the medieval hilltop town of Siena – one of Italy’s most beautiful
- Travel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned coach
DescriptionIn addition to the breathtaking views of the vineyards and olive groves, Chianti is best known for its abbeys, villas, castles, wineries, and restaurants. The inhabitants of this region continue to live in small stone villages, and the wine produced in this region is world class. The day begins with pickup from your hotel in Florence. On the trip to Chianti, your bilingual guide will help you customize the tour in order to visit the wineries that best suite your tastes. Visit original old cellars, where the famous barrels of the Chianti Classico wine are produced. When hunger strikes, enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch at one of the wineries. Time permitting, you will have the chance to stop and stroll through Siena, one of Italy’s most beautiful medieval cities. The town offers magnificent masterpieces and incredible views. Don't forget to check out Piazza del Campo, the main central square whose shape resembles an enormous shell.
IncludesGuide Private transfers Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The duration of this excursion may vary depending on pickup and drop-off locations.
- Our staff will help personalize the tour according to your tastes.
- Please note that lunch and wine tastings are not included and prices will depend on the winery.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€748.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today