My Guide Website?
From Florence: Private GUIDED tour, Siena & San Gimignano
Explore Siena accompanied by an official guide and spend the afternoon discovering the historical wine territory of Chianti and San Gimignano on a private trip from Florence with optional tastings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 9hr Full-Day private tour of Tuscany from Florence
- Licensed tour guide in Siena included
- Visit the medieval cities of Siena, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano
- Craft Chianti Classico wine at a local vineyard
- Travel in a private luxury car or minivan (up to 7 passengers)
Description• Stop At: Siena, Tuscany. Experience Siena through the expert and knowledgeable lens of a professional tour guide! Siena is one of the most popular and visited places in Tuscany. It is known throughout Italy for its distinguished medieval architecture. Upon arrival, explore with your guide Siena’s rich history and art, through its notable local monuments such as the famous seashell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena, a great opportunity for you to taste local food or buy some gifts! Duration: 3 hours • Stop At: Castello di Monteriggioni, Tuscany. Make a lovely stop in the small, fortified village, which is still surrounded by its original medieval walls. Located not far from Siena, Monteriggioni is a great spot for a short walk after lunch at one of the local restaurants. Duration: 2 hours • Pass By: Village of Fonterutoli, Siena. Fonterutoli has been an important village ever since the Roman times. The Via Romea passes here, and is still today traveled by pilgrims from all over the world. Location of the historic Mazzei family since 1435 (for 24 generations), the village of Fonterutoli maintains its medieval appearance intact. Stroll in the village to stretch your legs and take some beautiful photos. Duration: 30 minutes •Stop At: Organic Farm/Winery Tenuta Casanova, Tuscany. (*optional) *OPTIONAL lunch at the Farm or Winery. Have lunch in a wonderful organic farm. While the owner will show you around the property, his wife will prepare a delicious and unforgettable lunch for your private group. The owner will show you to his cellar to admire his Super Tuscans and Chianti Classico wines -Craft Wine- and to the nearby Acetaia, a vinegar cellar, with old vinegar. Afterwards, experience a unique dining setting while taking in an amazing Tuscan panorama. You will taste organic specialties, such as the typical Lasagna with traditional sauces, crostini, local meats and cold cuts, legumes, seasonal vegetables, honey, and cheeses seasoned with an incredible aged balsamic vinegar. Wine will accompany this lunch every step of the way. Each of the four main courses and desserts will be paired with a different and distinctive glass of wine. We will conclude with ice cream and balsamic vinegar or other desserts. (This option will slightly reduce your time to visit the cities of Siena and San Gimignano, and exclude the possibility to visit the fortress of Monteriggioni). Duration: 2 hours •Stop At: Historic Center of San Gimignano, Tuscany. The beautiful stronghold of San Gimignano is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tuscany. San Gimignano is a treasure of medieval architecture, frozen in time at 1300 AD. Above all, it is famous for its ancient towers, which still stand out from its skyline, earning it the nickname Manhattan of the Middle Ages. This is the last destination of the day, before returning to Florence. Duration: 1h30m
IncludesA licensed TOUR GUIDE in Siena Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence) Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited cold mineral water On-Board WiFi Panorama view photo stop
- •Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request •Not suitable for pets •Infants must not sit on laps •In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver •A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp. •This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations. •You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. •Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour). •Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts.