My Guide Website?
From Montecatini: Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour1 Reviews
Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with an authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools
- See up close works you will recognize from books, TV and magazines
DescriptionStart your day in Montecatini and take the train to Florence (tickets are included and will be sent by email). Upon arrival in Florence meet our guide at the meeting point in front of Uffizi Gallery (Entrance tickets n. 3), where after the check-in you’ll start the guided tour of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize up close the original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience: there is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time. After the tour make your way back to Montecatini on the train.
IncludesTrain tickets to/from Montecatini to Florence SMN Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From March 15th 2019 this tour will include train tickets from/to Montecatini - Florence SMN train station. The departure time indicate the tour departure in Florence, the suggested train will be at 1:00 pm from Montecatini Terme Train Station - Piazzale Italia (make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before). Take the train from Montecatini to Florence SMN train Station and upon arrival you must reach independently the tour meeting point
- You'll receive train tickets by e-mail the day before the activity