Horses and Vineyards - Horseback riding in Tuscany17 Reviews
This tour will reveal the beauty of the Tuscan countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it on horseback. Enjoy lunch in a fascinating location in the Chianti Area, where you will tour the wine estate and its cellars.
- Enjoy a full-day tour in Tuscany
- Ride on a horse through the Chianti countryside
- See the wine estate and get a guided tour of the cellars
- Try a delicious Tuscan lunch with wine and olive oil tastings
- Relax during a scenic drive through fantastic Tuscan landscape
DescriptionTo start the tour, you will be comfortably shuttled to the Florentine Chianti region, where world-famous wines are produced. Within a truly picturesque environment you will be given a brief lesson of how to get acquainted with your horse, before enjoying a relaxed and easy horseback ride. No previous riding experience is required, and riding hats will be provided. For approximately 1 hour you will ride among vineyards, olive trees, and medieval villages, leading you to a wonderful estate. See their fantastic cellars and gardens whilst being taught about the unique processes involved in producing olive oil and Chianti wine. After a tasting of their wines and olive oil, your appetite will be satisfied with a traditional Tuscan lunch of bruschetta and pasta. You will then be taken back to Florence with a relaxed and scenic drive in one of the local supplier's minivans.
IncludesHorse riding (1 hour) Helmets Professional horse Guide & Tour Leader Transportation in/out of town Wine Estate visit Cellar tour Lunch with Wine and Olive Oil tasting Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Wear long-sleeve pants and sport shoes (no flip-flops please) • The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter • The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain. In the event of cancellation, guests may choose a rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability, or receive a 100% refund for tour cancellation
- Please note that children under 14 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- The tour may be cancelled due to rain
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability