My Guide Website?
Pisa: 5-Hour Afternoon Guided Tour from Florence6 Reviews
Spend an afternoon enjoying the medieval splendor of Pisa on this guided tour from Florence. You’ll travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach, explore the lavish architecture and art surrounding the Piazza dei Miracoli, and have some free time to shop.
- Marvel at the medieval architecture surrounding the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Tour Pisa Cathedral and discover its treasures
- Admire the exterior of the Baptistery
- Enjoy the company and explanations of a professional, local guide
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of historic Pisa, one of the world's main centers of medieval art. Departing from Florence, you’ll ride in comfort in an air-conditioned coach, escorted by a knowledgeable guide. During the 5-hour excursion your guide will bring this delightful city to life with insightful commentary. Take in the captivating Piazza dei Miracoli, your first stop on this Pisa tour and the main focus of your visit. The square is surrounded by ornate medieval buildings, and lined with charming pavement cafés, where locals and visitors soak up the atmosphere. Admire the exterior of the Baptistery and several other elegant monuments. Your guide will also show you around the imposing cathedral and tell you about the many priceless art treasures displayed within. At the end of the guided tour you’ll have free time to take photos and do some shopping.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned coach Tour escort Local guide Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Tours are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people
- There will be a multi-lingual tour director on the bus
- Please wear clothing that’s appropriate for visiting a church
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability, and if unavailable, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead