My Guide Website?
Pisa: Half-Day Afternoon Tour from Florence357 Reviews
Enjoy a guided afternoon excursion from Florence to Pisa onboard a comfortable and air-conditioned bus. Admire the Leaning Tower and the splendor of the monuments in the Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Discover the Leaning Tower and the amazing monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli
- Admire Cathedral, Baptistery and Monumental Cemetery
- Discover the unique Leaning Tower and play with perspective while taking wonderful photos
- Enjoy the wonderful and picturesque Tuscan countryside
DescriptionEnjoy a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, where you will admire the wonderful architecture of the unique buildings surrounding you, called “Miracles” in the past because of their incredible beauty. Be will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the wonderful Cathedral (*) where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture. See the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North. The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower ─ one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world. (*) In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi on board Assistance at the meeting point Licensed tour escort Guided tour in Pisa (if option selected) Monolingual guided visit of Pisa (from April to October) Cathedral entrance (if option selected) Earphones for groups of more than 5 people (if option selected)
- • Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour; if the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of a long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today