My Guide Website?
Uffizi Gallery: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Monolingual Tour36 Reviews
Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and tour with an authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
- Explore the art treasures of the Uffizi Gallery
- See masterpieces by Da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo
- Admire the beautiful 16th-century palace of the Medicis
- Explore the gallery on your own at the end of an authorized tour
DescriptionExplore one of the world’s great art galleries with this ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence on a monolingual guided tour. Avoid the legendary ticket lines to get inside, and then tour the handsome 16th-century building, designed by Giorgio Vasari a few feet from the banks of the River Arno. Discover masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many more, all in the company of an authorized guide. Highlights of the treasure chest of art include Botticelli's famous 'Primavera,' and 'Birth of Venus,' the latter the museum’s unofficial emblem. Once the star attraction on the Grand Tours of Europe, you will discover wonders from the early days of the Renaissance and the collections of the Medici family. Once your guided tour is over, you are free to explore the galleries on your own.
IncludesTicket to the Uffizi Gallery Guided tour Earphones for groups with over 15 participants Monolingual tour in a few languages of choice
- In the absence of documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made