VIP Small-Group SuperTuscan Wine Tour from Florence9 Reviews
Taste the wines of the Chianti wine region on a 6.5-hour wine tasting tour from Florence. Visit 3 unique wineries of the Chianti wine lands, and journey through the history of wine-making in the region, from the Middle Ages to the modern day.
- Visit 3 unique wineries of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Learn to recognize the different scents and flavors of Chianti wines
- Sample the typical foods of Tuscany in a fascinating location in Chianti Area
DescriptionGet an exclusive introduction to Chianti Classico wine and its origins on a full-day wine tasting tour from Florence. Transfer by minivan from Florence, enjoying views of the vineyards en route to the Chianti wine region. Stop at a winery with breathtaking contemporary cellars. Constructed in harmony with the landscape, the vineyard covers the entire edifice. Taste some of the best wines of one of the major wine producers of Italy, learning about their philosophy and vision for the future. Your sommelier guide will talk about the different methods of wine production in the region, explaining the benefits of the rich soil and other conditions. Continue to a second winery and admire this stunning location. See the massive towers of a 13th-century castle, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, before tasting the best of the wines after a tour of the cellars. The third wine estate is a boutique winery, where wines from the producer will be served along with a gourmet spread of traditional Tuscan food. Along the way, learn the difference between “Chianti” wines and 'Chianti Classico.' Your sommelier will also teach you how to distinguish between the acidity, aromas, scents, and flavors of the different grapes, and tell you which wines pair best with your favorite foods.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by comfortable minivan English-speaking wine sommelier/guide Guided tour of 3 wineries and their cellars 3 wine tastings Olive oil and typical produce of Tuscany tasting Typical Tuscan lunch
- Please note that Italian law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone under 18 years old. Children under 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if you have any special requirements or impaired mobility so that measures can be taken to best accomodate them
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability