Gods and Animals Treasure Hunt Tour
Discover the legends and secrets of the Boboli Garden in Florence in a language suitable for children between 3 and 14 years old.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a family orientated guided tour
- Explore the elegant and ancient Italian-style gardens
- Choose a fun and interactive way to learn about the Florentine history
- Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
DescriptionHave a relaxing walk through this amazing open-air museum and discover the fountains, temples, beautiful caves, and sculptures by Michelangelo and Giambologna with your family. For the treasure hunt, your guide will give you historical information and tell you about the legends and secrets of the amazing garden of Boboli. Use this information, useful tips, and clues that you gather along the way to solve the riddles. Your guide will unveil the history of the Boboli Gardens and how it was designed to be the green oasis in the center of Florence. See the marvelous design by Niccolò Tribolo which later featured Giorgio Vasari, Bartolomeo Ammannati, and Bernardo Buontalenti in 16th-century. Walk with your guide and admire masterpieces like the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheatre, the Viottolone, and the Isolotto, the Knights Garden, and the Kaffehaus. Enjoy a spectacular view of Florence before your final stop at La Strega Nocciola for a delicious gelato.
IncludesCertified guide Radios and headsets Entrance fee to Boboli Garden Sheet with clues Gelato (Italian ice cream) at La Strega Nocciola or a bottle of water Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation Transportation to or from attractions Food or drink
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair
- Please note that the tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and the gardens are closed on days with heavy rain but if your tour is canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Parks and Playgrounds Private Tour
Discover the green lungs of Florence with your family on a 2-hour private tour of the city's amazing parks and playgrounds. Enjoy a local bite that the kids will love and1 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Private tour: Charms of Florence, Villas, Gardens & Prosecco
Surround yourself with the beautiful nature outside the city center of Florence. Visit rich villas with incredible gardens and interesting stories during this 2 hours pri1 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for Small Groups
Join this small-group tour to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert local guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line ticket and marvel at the beauty and artworks o21 ReviewsFrom €59.90
Fashion Private Tour with Museum Visits
Italian fashion originates in Florence since Roman times and continues being famous by cloth merchants of the Middle Ages. This tour is an excellent opportunity to have tFrom €64.00
Florence in a Day WalkingTour+The David+Uffizi Gallery
Walking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one da49 ReviewsFrom €109.00
2-Hour Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Discover Florence at sunset while tasting delicious local Chianti wines from the Tuscan region. Enjoy a pleasant guided stroll through the heart of Florence while drinkin37 ReviewsFrom €51.00
Rome 2-Day Mini Break from Florence with Accommodation
See the sights of the “Eternal City” on a 2-day mini break to Rome from Florence, including accommodation in a 3 or 4-star hotel. Discover sights from the Roman EmpirFrom €275.00
Florence Dome Climb: 1-Hour Priority Entrance Tour
Skip the line to visit the cupola of the Florence Duomo, climb to the top with your guide, and soak up the spectacular views of the city.401 ReviewsFrom €42.00
Venice: Journey by High Speed Train from Florence
Marvel at the attractions of Venice, such as the Rialto Bridge and Piazza San Marco, on a full-day tour from Florence. High speed train transfers give you more time to ex12 ReviewsFrom €120.00
2-Hour Private Walking Tour
Dive into one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Visit Piazza del Duomo and its Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Follow the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli to PiazFrom €255.00