Gods and Animals Treasure Hunt Tour
Discover the legends and secrets of the Boboli Garden in Florence in a language suitable for children between 3 and 14 years old.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a family orientated guided tour
- Explore the elegant and ancient Italian-style gardens
- Choose a fun and interactive way to learn about the Florentine history
- Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
DescriptionHave a relaxing walk through this amazing open-air museum and discover the fountains, temples, beautiful caves, and sculptures by Michelangelo and Giambologna with your family. For the treasure hunt, your guide will give you historical information and tell you about the legends and secrets of the amazing garden of Boboli. Use this information, useful tips, and clues that you gather along the way to solve the riddles. Your guide will unveil the history of the Boboli Gardens and how it was designed to be the green oasis in the center of Florence. See the marvelous design by Niccolò Tribolo which later featured Giorgio Vasari, Bartolomeo Ammannati, and Bernardo Buontalenti in 16th-century. Walk with your guide and admire masterpieces like the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheatre, the Viottolone, and the Isolotto, the Knights Garden, and the Kaffehaus. Enjoy a spectacular view of Florence before your final stop at La Strega Nocciola for a delicious gelato.
IncludesCertified guide Radios and headsets Entrance fee to Boboli Garden Sheet with clues Gelato (Italian ice cream) at La Strega Nocciola or a bottle of water Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation Transportation to or from attractions Food or drink
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair
- Please note that the tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and the gardens are closed on days with heavy rain but if your tour is canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Galileo Galilei Museum & Walking Tour
Discover the public and private of the great scientist, Galileo Galilei by seeing the places where he stayed in Florence. Learn about how he contributed to changing the wFrom €45.00
Early Access Uffizi Tour & Palazzo Vecchio
Even hard-core art lovers are overwhelmed by the wealth of masterpieces inside Florence’s Uffizi Gallery. If you are dying to take a look inside but aren’t quite sure11 ReviewsFrom €79.00
From Cooking Class at a Farmhouse in Chianti
Learn the secrets of Italian cooking from Chef Giovanni at a noble villa in the stunning Tuscan countryside. Enjoy the intimate and friendly atmosphere of a small-group c3 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Florence Cathedral: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Don't miss the opportunity to learn about the splendid religious center of Florence on a 1.5-hour guided tour. Don't waste any time with skip-the-line entry and immerse y35 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
This tour is dedicated to honor Florence's father of science, Galileo Galilei. Following the trails of this personality, it is a fascinating 4 hours through the city, tesFrom €82.00
Cooking Class on a Traditional Tuscan Farm
Cook traditional Tuscan dishes on a farm surrounded by the vineyards where the famous Chianti wine is produced. The ingredients that you will use are entirely home-made l4 ReviewsFrom €100.00
Entrance Ticket to the Basilica of San Lorenzo
The Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the largest churches of Florence, situated at the centre of the city’s main market district, and the burial place of all the princ89 ReviewsFrom €8.50
From Full-Day Chianti and Fiesole Hike
A pleasant hike will take you to one of the Florentine hills with the most panoramic view over Tuscany in its entirety.From €95.00
Florence Day Trip from Rome Including Uffizi and Accademia
Enjoy a special day in Florence visiting two symbols of this fascinating city, the cradle of the Renaissance, the Accademia Museum and the Uffizi Gallery.From €199.00
Gelato Making Class
A one-hour hands-on experience learning all about Gelato and making your own from scratch. Learn all the ins and outs of this Italian tradition, make your favourite flavoFrom €55.00