From 2-Hour Private Siena Guided Tour
On this private guided walking tour, you'll explore a town listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll see its beautiful main sites like the Siena Cathedral, Piazza del Campo, Torre del Mangi, Fonte Gaia, Piazza del Mercato and much more.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Siena and its main monuments and historical buildings
- Listen to the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn about the noble families who lived here
- Get to see the Palazzo Comunale, Fonte Gaia, Piazza del Mercato, Duomo di Siena, Battistero di San Giovanni and Basilica di San Domenico
- Learn the history of the traditional and world-famous Palio di Siena
DescriptionThe city of Siena is famous not only for its historically beautiful buidings and the picturesque landscapes surrounding it, but also for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and of course the Palio, the famous horse race held here twice a year. Take part on this private guided tour of the city and see its highlights, while your guide tells you about the development of the city over the centuries and you enjoy the spectacular scenery and monuments. You will visit Siena’s major attractions such as the central Piazza del Campo, the Palazzo Comunale, the Siena Cathedral, the majestic Basilica of San Domenico, the Battistero of San Giovanni and much more. Prepare to take amazing pictures of the palaces, the squares, the typical streets of the old town and the picturesque hills all around you.
IncludesPrivate tour led by an expert guide Round trip from Florence via private transfer Food and drinks Entrance tickets to museums, attractions and churches (optional)
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1.5-hour each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy the ticket at the location
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Galileo Galilei Museum & Walking Tour
Discover the public and private of the great scientist, Galileo Galilei by seeing the places where he stayed in Florence. Learn about how he contributed to changing the wFrom €45.00
Early Access Uffizi Tour & Palazzo Vecchio
Even hard-core art lovers are overwhelmed by the wealth of masterpieces inside Florence’s Uffizi Gallery. If you are dying to take a look inside but aren’t quite sure11 ReviewsFrom €79.00
From Cooking Class at a Farmhouse in Chianti
Learn the secrets of Italian cooking from Chef Giovanni at a noble villa in the stunning Tuscan countryside. Enjoy the intimate and friendly atmosphere of a small-group c3 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Florence Cathedral: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Don't miss the opportunity to learn about the splendid religious center of Florence on a 1.5-hour guided tour. Don't waste any time with skip-the-line entry and immerse y35 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
This tour is dedicated to honor Florence's father of science, Galileo Galilei. Following the trails of this personality, it is a fascinating 4 hours through the city, tesFrom €82.00
Cooking Class on a Traditional Tuscan Farm
Cook traditional Tuscan dishes on a farm surrounded by the vineyards where the famous Chianti wine is produced. The ingredients that you will use are entirely home-made l4 ReviewsFrom €100.00
Entrance Ticket to the Basilica of San Lorenzo
The Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the largest churches of Florence, situated at the centre of the city’s main market district, and the burial place of all the princ89 ReviewsFrom €8.50
From Full-Day Chianti and Fiesole Hike
A pleasant hike will take you to one of the Florentine hills with the most panoramic view over Tuscany in its entirety.From €95.00
Florence Day Trip from Rome Including Uffizi and Accademia
Enjoy a special day in Florence visiting two symbols of this fascinating city, the cradle of the Renaissance, the Accademia Museum and the Uffizi Gallery.From €199.00
Gelato Making Class
A one-hour hands-on experience learning all about Gelato and making your own from scratch. Learn all the ins and outs of this Italian tradition, make your favourite flavoFrom €55.00