Florence Night Tour by Electric Bike with Gelato Tasting57 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Florence at night on a 2-hour tour by electric bike. Get stunning views from Piazzale Michelangelo and end with a gelato tasting.
- See the famous monuments of Florence illuminated for the night
- Get stunning views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Enjoy a delicious gelato at the end of the day
DescriptionSee the Renaissance monuments of Florence from a different perspective on a night tour by electric bike. Reach landmark attractions with ease and enjoy the pleasant summer evening breeze. Cross historical bridges in silence to reach one of the most celebrated scenic spots. Admire the astonishing beauty of Florence from the high vantage point of Piazzale Michelangelo. Get bird's eye views of all the Gothic and Renaissance monuments and typical Lungarni streets that wind along the banks of the River Arno. Admire the celebrated street lamps romantically reflecting light on the water. Cross back to the old town to explore the medieval alleys with the help of your guide. See Brunelleschi's impressive dome on Piazza del Duomo, and visit the world's most celebrated Franciscan church at the Basilica di Santa Croce. Discover an open-air museum of statues on Piazza della Signoria. End the night by tasting the best gelato in town.
IncludesLocal guide Electric bike rental Helmet Rear seat for children Rain vest Gelato
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to take part
- Children from 3 to 8 years old can take part if carried on the rear seat (maximum 22 kilograms)
- Children who weigh more than 22 kilograms and are under 1.5 meters tall must travel in a trailer-cycle, subject to an additional €5 fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability